Based on our experience with the regions soils conditions, local regulatory requirements, report documentation, and familiarity with personnel, NWCC, Inc. can formulate resolutions to problems to minimize the impact of the proposed construction. Our professionally trained and certified staff works with the client providing the highest level of quality and experience during all phases of construction including but not limited to construction observation, monitoring, and testing on residential, commercial, retail, industrial, institutional, municipal, and mixed use projects.
NWCC, Inc. employs professionally certified engineering technicians that are certified by the following organizations:
American Concrete Institute (ACI), American Welding Society(AWS), Post Tensioning Institute (PTI), National Institute of Certified Engineering Technicians (NICET), Laboratory Certified Asphalt Technician (LabCAT), and the Western Alliance for Quality Transportation Construction (WAQTC).
• Site Earthwork Observation and Testing
• Deep and Shallow Foundation Construction Observations
• Structural Steel and Welding Observations
• Construction Quality Assurance and Control
• Underdrain and Foundation Drain Construction Observations
• Fireproofing Observations
• Reinforced Slope Stabilization Observations
• Post Tension and Elongation Observations
• Load Test Monitoring and Observations
• Segmented Retaining Wall Observations
• Mechanically Stabilized Earth (MSE) Wall Observations